Inexpensive Furniture Finds

I am always amazed at how others are able to find some good and inexpensive or even free furniture pieces by looking for deals at sites such as Craigslist or Freecycle, or even visiting a local thrift store or Goodwill. Not only you're saving money by doing so, but you're also recycling old furniture - i.e. being "green" which is a huge plus in my book - these are the pieces that someone may have just thrown away but instead they find a new home. With a little sanding, painting, replacement of hardware, etc., these pieces become beautiful gems and look like new. If you don't believe me, check out these finds:
I can't wait until we get a new place so that I can do some shopping of my own!

1 comment:

Alea Milham said...

Great round up! We have found so many great used items, in fact I found the desk I am typing from off of Craig's List last year.